H60 and H66 has a serial command line interface (CLI). This can be usefull if you run in to issues with H60 and it cant connect to the network. Through the CLI you can monitor exactly what is going on and all settings can be altered.
CLI commands is to be run from a serial terminal application on a PC connected via USB or H60. CLI can also be run from H60 web interface (support menu) but you will then not get any visual response on commands.
Warning: Avoid connecting a computer to the USB at the same time as H60 is connected and powered from the heat pump. I could damage the heat pump, computer or interface.
To access the CLI via USB, follow this guide (for Windows 10)
- Disconnect H60 from Heat Pump and move the unit to the computer.
- Connect H60 to computer using a USB to micro-USB cable.
- In Device Manager, select Ports and check the COM port number H60 having (Called CH340)
- If a COM port is not showing the driver need to be installed. https://sparks.gogo.co.nz/ch340.html
- Next download and install the Putty terminal software. https://www.putty.org/
- Right click on start menu Windows symbol in left corner and select Device Manager
- Start Putty and connect to the H60 COM port (as noted in step 3) using baudrate 115200
Now when connected you can use different commands.
CFG + enter (list all config. Is the Wifi SSID and password correct?)
CFG setting=1234 to change setting
Using the CLI, the following commands can be used:
List all configurations, inclusive web password if you have forgotten it
Configure a parameter on H60 where X=Configuration parameter and
Y=value. For example CFG WIFI_SSID=abc.
Displays the status if the device. Like Uptime and connection status.
Displays statistics since started.
Lists current heat pump values (Temperatures, etc)
Restart the H60
Show content in the debug log.
Show the log from latest startup.
H1_MODE (H60 only)
Gateways the console direct to the H1 heat pump interface serial communications and disable the H60 engine. Use H1 commands directly and receive raw responses from H1.
X.. (H60 only)
All command that starts with X will be sent to the built in H1 interface.
For example XR, XP or XL.
See H1 development manual for H1 commands and information
HP PRINT (H66 only)
Prints out all responses from heat pump controller
Load factory default config
Force MQTT client to connect to server, not waitng for timers.
Check available memory
Reset boot counter to 0
FLASH <version> (H66 only)
Load latest build / beta version of firmware (no version given)
Add version number behind for specific version
FLASHH60 <version> (H60 only)
Flash specific version if firmware