The Scheduler function in H66 provides a way to automate settings changes on the heat pump based on time of day and day of week.
For example it could be used to adjust temperatures or block Additional Electrical heater certain time of day, for selected days.
First, ENABLE the Scheduler in the General settings, Set SCHEDULER=1
The Scheduler configuration interface can be found in the Config page, last on the page.
Up to 16 scheduled tasks can be configured.
To configure click on the number of an empty slot or one you like to modify.
- From the Drop down list, select which heat pump setting to modify
- Enter time in format HH:MM, Example 01:30
- Select the day of week when this change should be run.
Always = Always run
Weekdays = Run all days except Sat and Sun
Weekends = Run Sat and Sun only
- Enter the value to set
- Select to enable
Example above is for Rego600/637 and will do the following:
- During Saturday and Sunday, turn up the room temp to 22 degrees between during night. (Disabled in this example)
- For all days of week, Allow additional electrical heater during night (low price) and block/turn off during day (higher electrical prices). The 1233 External control is just immediately stop any ongoing Additional heat if already running.
It is allowed to set multiple scheduled changes at the same time, they will be executed after each other.
Please follow up in the LOG to verify that scheduler was running as planned.
To turn of the whole function, just set SCHEDULE=0 in the general Config